Sunday, February 3, 2008

A Look Around



This view is looking from my "board game" table toward the wargaming area proper. There are two 4' x 6' tables back there. We live in an old church so the basement is about 2000 square feet. See what I meant about an indulging spouse?







This is looking across the two 4' x 6' tables. There is a 4' gap between them to set another piece of plywood to create a 6' x 12' surface. I just recently did this as I found that we rarely used the entire area and it was hard to reach. Now we can play two games at once!







This is a look at my work area. The game tables are on the other side of the shelves on the left. I usually use the table on the left to build terrain and such. The table along the wall is my painting desk.







Behind my work area is this storage space. The shelves are filled with mostly unpainted figures and bits for terrain.











Let's see how it looks again at the end of the year. Hopefully it will be much more organized.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Thanks for showing the world our messy basement. It's a good thing I love you. ;)