Sunday, February 10, 2008

Free Parking

Many years ago my friend Dave gave me a bunch of toys and bits when he left for the Marine Corps. We moved the boxes of stuff twice, Dave served six years in the USMC and has returned to northern Illinois. This Fisher Price garage has been waiting patiently to be finished.

It was sprayed black before I got it (I found the picture above on Ebay). Over the last few weeks I took it apart resprayed it gray and painted it as below.




We play a couple of games using a city layout I have using Lionel and Plasticville O scale buildings.

We play a near future gangers game using Shockforce and we play All Things Zombie. I think the O scale buildings work well with 28mm figures. You can get a glimpse of the city layout in my earlier post showing the basement. I will post more pictures of the city when we next play those games.

No comments: