Monday, February 16, 2009

Sail Ho!

I have completed painting my Orc fleet for The Uncharted Seas. The models are resin castings with white metal sails. I'd like to find some 1/600th scale crew to put on them to give a little action to the models. Crisp detail and a clean casting with few or no blemishes or bubbles. Being resin they are a bit fragile and small details can break off. No problem for Orc ships that look a bit ramshackle to begin with. Perhaps I'll get better pictures in a bettle with Jeff's fleet (when he finishes painting it).




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

NOOOOOOOO -seriously, they look awesome! -OOOooooooo......!!
Arrgh! You beat me and they look great. But, at the very least, I've been working a lot faster than I usually would.
My frigates should be done tonight or tomorrow (just finishing the sails) and then all that's left is the cruisers. With any luck we'll be able to get our first game in by next weekend.